The Fireplace Man has a highly skilled team of fireplace experts that are trained in all forms of fireplace repair. We are the only chimney sweep and fireplace inspectors in Houston that have a store and do not work independently from vans. Trust and reliability is an important consideration when dealing with fireplace issues. We have a proven track record with 60 years in business and a convenient location to server all of your needs.
The Fireplace Man offers a wide variety of professional services that include:
- Designing and Building Outdoor Kitchens
- Chimney Cleaning
- Chimney Inspections
- Glass Door Installations
- Fireplace Door Measurements
- Firebox Repairs
- Leak Repairs
- Gas Grille Installations
- Custom Stone Installations
- Building and Designing Fireplaces
- Gas Light Installations
- Chimney Caps
- Bird Removal
- Stone and Brick Repair
- Custom Built Masonry Fireplaces
- Custom Design Islands
- BBQ Installations
- Mantel Installations
- Outdoor Lighting and More
We are Surety Bonded and Insured for your Protection.
Delivery also available to the Greater Houston Area.
A chimney inspection is like an annual dental check-up, It's preventative maintenance that helps minimize potential hazards. Sometimes, maintenance requires extra diligence. In addition to an annual inspection, here are some tips for reducing the threat of a chimney fire:
- Add a chimney cap to the top of your chimney. A cap can keep out damaging moisture, which wears away masonry and other metal components within a chimney.
- Ensure that your chimney has an appropriate liner. Chimney liners are required in new construction to separate system emissions from the structure of your home.
- Have chimney flashing (the seal between the chimney and the roof) inspected and maintained. Flashing prevents rain water and snow melt from entering a house and causing costly damage to walls and ceilings.
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) also recommends that all chimneys be inspected on an annual basis to prevent chimney fires.